The School Board is a selected group of community members who develop policy for the school and advise the Principal in the areas of finance and property. Board members meet once a month. Committees are formed to support the work of the school board.
The school board represents a continuing commitment to parents and students of Al Hikma College to work towards achieving the highest standards in schooling and in education. Members focus on:
• Providing for program development activities;
• Overseeing the financial affairs of the school;
• Adopting operating policies;
• Assuring systematic review and evaluation of all phases of
the school program; and
• Advocating on behalf of students, staff and parents.